A. Margaine, Champagne Brut Rose, NV
Availability: In stock
Only 1 left
Based on 2012 Chardonnay with a Pinot Noir vin rouge blended in from vintages 2012, 2009 and 2007. Fermented in stainless steel and aged 2 years sur latte - a serious and gorgeous style rose that is very expressive, easy to drink and perfect for enjoying on its own or with food.
Grape Variety:Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
When to Drink:Ready now
Service:Pop and pour
Flavors:Red berries, minerals
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse