A dizzying mix of red and white varieties coplanted at 750m in the Toro area go into this stunning organic white. The grapes are crushed all together, whole-cluster. A really interesting wine that is round and ripe, with a soft texture, yet very stony and with a lovely rainwater-like clarity. Who knew this was happening in Toro?! For completists, the grapes are: Albillo Rojo, Albillo Real, Albillo Negro, Godello, Verdejo, Muscatel, Muscatel Negro, Palomino, and Malvasia.
* Free to NY, CT or NJ ($129 minimum)
* Reasonable flat-rate options elsewhere
* We deliver spirits only within New York
Storage and Fulfillment
* Wines stored in temperature-controlled facility
* Orders processed next business day
* We'll hold wine until weather permits safe shipping