Antoine Sanzay, Saumur-Champigny Rouge “La Haye Dampier”, 2015
Availability: In stock
Organically farmed. Vinified in cement and aged first in cement and then neutral wood for 6 months.
This wine is from a single vinyard that tends to producer wines with more mineral and linear tendancies than some of Sanzay’s others. You can drink it young or tuck it away for a decade for more complexity and finesse.
* Free to NY, CT or NJ ($129 minimum)
* Reasonable flat-rate options elsewhere
* We deliver spirits only within New York
Storage and Fulfillment
* Wines stored in temperature-controlled facility
* Orders processed next business day
* We'll hold wine until weather permits safe shipping