Benanti, Etna Bianco Superiore "Pietramarina", 2010
Availability: Out of stock
Singular and arrestingly powerful wine from 80-year-old bush-trained Carricante vines growing in the sandy, minerally, volcanic soils of the eastern slope of Mt. Etna. The producer's pairing recommendation is "with fish even if elaborate." Who are we to disagree?
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse