Bengoetxe, Txakolina “Berezia”, 2012
Availability: Out of stock
Meaning “special” in Basque, the Berezia surely justifies its name. Aging 1 year on the lees and 1 year in the bottle, this cuvee exemplifies the potential of the “non-sidra” style wines of Txakoli. Think of the precision and crystaline fruit of Mosel riesling meeting the mineral depth and salinity of top Muscadet.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse