Bodega Chacra, Mainque Pinot Noir Rose, 2015
Availability: Out of stock
Patagonia is newest region in the Argentine wine scene and Chacra is one of the best producers. With a focus on high quality Pinot Noir, it’s not surprising to see a Rose in their line up. Lip smackingly delicious Pinot fruit with vibrant acidity backing up the creamy strawberry qualities.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse