Bodegas del Palacio de Fefinanes, “III Ano” Albarino, 2011
Availability: In stock
This special bottling that ages for three years on the lees has been referred to time and time again as “the best Albariño I’ve ever tasted” by professionals across the country and the world. From my own experience this is not an exaggeration. All of the complexity you experience in their flagship wine seems to be concentrated and amplified in incarnation. The flavor of the sea seems richer and, dare I say, stormier. The lime notes are teased out into an endless array of flavors along the green citrus spectrum: kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, key lime blossom...it just goes on and on. Like the sun rising on the horizon, a hint of juicy mango reveals itself ever so slightly in the mid palate. A wine for dreamers and poets!
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse