Bruno Colin, Chassagne-Montrachet Rouge 1er Cru "La Maltroie", 2009
Availability: In stock
Colin has a tiny plot of 45 year old vines in this cru. Yes, when it's planted to Chardonnay the grower can charge more because of the "Chassagne" name, but it's widely considered to have soils that are better suited for Pinot.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse