Campo Viejo, Rioja Reserva, 1964
Availability: In stock
Many brands from Rioja have experienced wild changes in their corporate and vinous philosophy, Campo Viejo undeniably one. While current wines might not be the most sought after in the market, this 1964 is a jewel from the company’s heydey. A wine that bends space and time.
Grape Variety:Tempranillo / Tinto Fino / Tinta Roriz
When to Drink:Ready now
Service:Pop and Pour
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse