Caveau de Bacchus (Lucien Aviet), Arbois Trousseau "Cuvee des Geologues Les Bruyeres", 2014
Availability: In stock
This "Cuvee des Geologues" (a nod to the geologists who were instrumental in helping Lucien identify the best sites for each grape when he was getting started in the 1960s) is the US debut of the Trousseau from the "Les Bruyeres" site. The soils here give a delicate red of fresh, peppery fruit and light structure, accessible young.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse