Colombera & Garella, Lessona “Pizzaguerra”, 2012
Availability: In stock
Lessona's yellow porphyritic soils are, like neighboring Bramaterra's, sandier than the rest of the Alto Piemonte and so the wines are more finely perfumed and more softly structured than, say, the austere Gattinaras from more purely volcanic soil. The 5% Vespolina adds aromatic spice of white pepper and green tea to this organically farmed beauty.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse