Danila Pisano, Rossese di Dolceacqua “Savoia”, 2014
Availability: Out of stock
Rossese di Dolceacqua is a light-bodied, very delicate grape native to the warm, maritime climate of western Liguria. Grown organically and with respect to traditional methods, Pisano’s version is savory yet light on its feet, with flavors of grilled cherries and earth. Perfect for gamey boar or seared red fish.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse