Domaine de la Borde, Arbois-Pupillin Savagnin "Les Ecrins", 2011
Availability: In stock
We special-ordered this from France after falling in love with the Veneon. We had to see what Mareschal could produce with traditional methods. And we were not disappointed! From 35-year-old vines grown on a steep slope of grey and blue marl, this wine spends a year on the lees and four year sous voile. Medium-bodied and relatively delicate on the oxidative front, very balanced and clean.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse