Domaine de la Charmoise (Henry Marionnet), Romorantin "Provignage", 2012
Availability: In stock
These vines are approaching their third century. Not a typo: pre-phylloxera, ungrafted Romorantin. These vines are old, but the wine is anything but tired. With vivacious, gripping minerality fused into the acid core, Provignage commands attention.
When to Drink:Ready now, but will keep
Service:Pop and pour
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse