Domaine de la Grand Cour (Jean-Louis Dutraive), Fleurie “Les Clos” Vieilles Vignes, 2014
Availability: Out of stock
Vines for this cuvee come from an 8 hectare "clos" (walled vineyard), a monopole of Dutraive planted in the 1940s. Woodsy and savory, an intriguing Cru Beaujolais that's worthy of a spot in your cellar
When to Drink:Ready, but will improve
Service:Pop and Pour
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse