Domaine de la Pinte, Arbois Poulsard "de l'Ami Karl", 2013
Availability: Out of stock
Established in the 1952, Domaine de la Pinte is one of the older domaines imported from the Jura, and certified organic and biodynamic. The “l’Ami Karl” bottling is from a single vineyard approaching 40 years of age, and is characterized by fantastic tart, wake-you-up cranberry and herbal/white pepper notes.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse