Domaine Economou (Oikonomoy), Liatiko Rose, 2014
Availability: Out of stock
Dry and earthy, this rose is also intensely herbal, a vinous refraction of the Ziros area. The importer fondly calls this landscape "the herb moon," as it is dry and sunny and rocky and littered everywhere with little hemispheres of all shades of green and brown and purple herbs drying in the sun all day and perfuming the area—Cretan garrigue.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse