Domaine Philippe Alliet, Chinon "Coteau du Noire", 2011
Availability: Out of stock
This is Philippe Alliet's flagship wine, all from the beautiful, steep vineyard known for its clay and limestone soils. Absolutely delicious in a vintage like 2011, this is forward enough to enjoy now but will easily improve for over a decade.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse