Domaine Vacheron, Sancerre Blanc “Guigne Chevres”, 2014
Availability: Out of stock
The Guigne Chevre vineyard barely has soil: it’s really just a pile of chalky stones. Somehow our ancestors figured out that this is perfect for Sauvignon Blanc! It makes an incredibly nuanced and detailed Sauvignon that—like the best of Chavignol—can take many years of cellaring to reveal itself.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse