Doyard, Champagne Extra Brut Grand Cru "Oeil de Perdrix", 2011
Availability: Out of stock
This is 75% Pinot Noir from Aÿ, 25% Chardonnay from Avize. A no maceration “rose” where the Pinot Noir is very lightly pressed to only give the palest color. The Pinot Noir is barrel aged, the Chardonnay stays in tank there is no malo and the wine was allowed to age 36 months on the lees with 2g/L dosage added at disgorgement.
When to Drink:Ready, but will keep
Service:Pop and Pour
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse