Erewhon, Pinot Noir, 2013
Availability: In stock
Winemaker CP Lin, a native of Taiwan, has won our hearts over with this delicate and thoroughly enjoyable Pinot Noir. Blind at age 2, Lin has an acute sense of smell that helps him make this perfect blend from vineyards throughout New Zealands South Island.
Grape Variety:Pinot Noir
When to Drink:Ready now
Service:Pop and Pour
Farming Practices:Sustainable / Lutte Raisonee
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse