Fekete Bela, Juhfark, 2011
Availability: Out of stock
While admittedly not the most pretty name in the grape world, Juhfark is a variety not to be missed. Meaning “sheep’s tail” this vine flourishes in the unique terroir of Somlo which happens to be both an ancient marine bed as well as a volcano. Dense mineral complexity is conveyed on a suprisingly chiseled frame with savory floral and herbaceous notes unfolding as the wine comes to room temperature. A wine made for wild fowel and funky cheeses.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse