Fekete Bela, Olaszrizling, 2011
Availability: In stock
On his small hillside vineyard, 90+ year old Fekete Bela has tirelessly toiled to produce wines that speak of one place: Somlo. Perhaps this Olaszrizling is the best to convey that message. Also known as Welschriesling, as well as a slew of other names, this is one of the only grapes from Somlo that are widely found throughout the rest of Europe. Taught minerality is a hallmark with a viscous quality that brings to mind more structured Gruner Veltliners. Try this with fresh water fishes and pickled vegetables.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse