Luigi Tecce, Irpinia Aglianico “Satyricon”, 2013
Availability: Out of stock
Grapes from 20-year-old vines at 550m asl ferment in steel before aging one year in botti and 10 months in bottle. Dark, rich, ripe, and powerful, this is smoky and super-structured but incredibly lively. A revelation for this price point in Aglianico.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse