Nicolas Gonin, Persan/Mondeuse, 2013
Availability: Out of stock
Nicolas Gonin is basically the only producer of Persan, a very obscure variety grown in the French Alpine foothills. Persan gives a fresh, floral, and deliciously light red, a perfect blending partner for the firmer, smokier Mondeuse.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse