Nuestra Soledad, Mezcal “Lachigui Miahuatlan”
Availability: Out of stock
Tucked far away in the Oaxacan hills is the tiny, isolated Miahuatlan. The palenque is so steeped in tradition the terroir permeates every aspect of the mezcal making process. Tio Pepe works with the earth in accordance with the moon cycles similar to biodynamics. The mezcal is wild, minty, with green banana and purple fruit notes all lifted by a well integrated smoke. Yum.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse