Orto Vins, Montsant “Pedra Roja”, 2013
Availability: Out of stock
90% Garnacha and 10% Samso (Carignan). Energy-filled red that is fresh without being too acidic. This wine reminds me a lot of the more mineral-driven St. Chinians I've had, with a delicate garrigue essence in the background. A solid choice for game sausages or perhaps a well-spiced seared tuna.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse