Overnoy-Crinquand, Arbois-Pupillin Ploussard/Poulsard, 2012
Availability: In stock
Fourth-generation brothers Mickael and Romaric tend 6ha of vines and 25 head of dairy cows at this certified-organic Pupillin estate. Nearly half the vineyard area is planted to Poulsard (they use the Ploussard spelling preferred in Pupillin), and the result is a textbook example of a Poulsard needing a decant to shed the reduction encouraged in this grape by marl soils. ItÕs worth the wait to see the delicate woodsy red fruit for which Pupillin is justly famous emerge and unfold.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse