Piquentum, Teran Rouge, 2012
Availability: In stock
Teran is a relative of Refosco and this one comes across as complex as the best of them. While glass-coatingly inky, the wine is much more delicate on the palate than it looks. A rollercoaster of wild herbs and berries on the nose is echoed on the palate with a delicious crunchy mineral quality. Just one sip will send you scurrying for some quality charcuterie.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse