Ployez-Jacquemart, Champagne Extra Brut, NV
Availability: In stock
This delightful wine is one of the best values in Champagne and from an oddly under-the-radar producer. Composed of 70% 2009 with 30% reserve from 2008; it is a blend is 40% Chardonnay and Pinot Noir with an additional 20% Pinot Meunier. Ployez-Jacquemart grapes are farmed and sourced from premier and grand cru vineyard areas, and rest “sur point” for several years before release. It was disgorged in June 2016 with 5g/l of dosage.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse