Praesidium, Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, 2011
Availability: Out of stock
This is just what southern Italian red should be: intensely grapey but with good structure, almost black in the glass, elemental. Also organically farmed, fermented with indigenous yeasts, and bottled unfiltered and unfined. Ready for braised shortribs in the winter and grilled lamb in the summer.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse