Quinta das Bageiras, Garrafeira Tinto, 2009
Availability: Out of stock
75 year old vines of Baga (the best of the local varieties) grown on limestone slopes and then treated very carefully and minimully in the winery (open top, whole cluster fermantation; elevage in old wood) makes for an amazing wine of true Portugues terroir.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse