Roger Coulon, Champagne Brut “Reserve de l’Hommee” 1er Cru, NV
Availability: In stock
Reserve de L'homme is a blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay in roughly equal portions. Each incarnation has a slightly different recipe, but a portion of the grapes (genearlly the Chardonnay) will have been barrel fermented in netural wood. It is generally a blend of three vintages and spends 5 years on the lees before release. It has brigh acidity and great vibrance while also giving a lot of red-fruited flavor and richness. Dyanmic and generously approachable.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse