Rogue Vine, Grand Itata Blanco, 2013
Availability: In stock
Chile is finally doing it! Wines that scream of no place else but Chile have been sadly lacking, but no more. This suprsingly lean and restrained wine harnesses all the herbaceous qualities of Moscatel and Riesling without a drop of cloying floral sweetness. Waxy and mineral, this wine is dream come true for ceviches and other robust seafood dishes.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse