Schiavenza, Barolo "Cerretta", 2010
Availability: Out of stock
Schiavenza’s Barolos are pure-fruited and unglossy. Like all great Barolos, they’re delicious expressions of their place, but they are approachable younger than most Barolos grown in Serralunga’s famously lean and calcareous white soils. No chemicals are used in the vineyard or winery, and harvest is by hand.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse