Villa Sant'Anna, Vino Nobile de Montepulciano, 2011
Availability: Out of stock
In Montepulciano they grow a special clone of Sangiovese known as "Prugnolo Gentile." Compared to Chianti and Brunello, these wines are a touch lighter, more graceful, and high-toned. Villa Santa' Anna is producing excellent, traditional wines aged in both medium and small used oak barrels.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse