White Rock Vineyards, Chardonnay, 2012
Availability: Out of stock
The 2012 vintage was an ideal growing year for Chardonnay, producing richly textured wines without substantial use of oak (only 5% new). The wine spends 11 months aged on its lees to further the lush texture. The palate begins with a citrus fruit custard, and finishes with the distinctive volcanic minerality wiping the palate clean.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse