Yves Martin, Sancerre Chavignol, Rose 2015
Availability: Out of stock
From the famous Chavignol village, the vines here are split between its two great terroirs: Caillottes (stony and chalky) and Terres Blanches (clay and limestone), producing a great combination of citrus and minerals.
- 10% discount on any mixed case of 12 or more bottles of wine.
- Order processed same or next business day.
- Free shipping on orders over $129 to New York, CT or NJ
- Reasonable flat-rate shipping elsewhere.
- Temperature-controlled warehouse